Registration is now open! now closed!
John Stim Memorial & Dave Riggi Vee Fest at Lime Rock Park
July 2, 2011
Presented by Mohawk Hudson Region SCCA, in cooperation with Northern New Jersey Region SCCA
- MotorsportReg.com is our new on-line entry system. Go to their website, create a user profile, and follow the directions to enter the race or register as a worker.
Results after the race! See Russ and Jack’s reports on July’s John Stim Memorial here! Or see them as originally printed in the August 2011 Knock Off.
July 2 Race Day Schedule
- Friday July 1, 2011
- 6:00 PM – 9:00 PM — Registration
- 6:15 PM – 9:00 PM — Tech
- 7:00 AM – 10:00 AM — Registration
- 7:15 AM — Tech open
- 9:00 AM — Qualifying by Race Group. 12 minute Sessions.
- Time TBA — Following qualifying, 18 lap or 23 minute races for NYSRRC, NJRRS and NARRC points.
Saturday July 2, 2011
Lunch — The Northeast Division Executive Steward, Earl Hurlbut, will host a Club Racing town hall during Lunch
Any Drivers Meetings will be announced
- SM, SM5
- FA, FB, FC, FE, FF, FM, CFC. CSR, DSR, CF, NCF, S2, ASR, FS
- FV, FST, F5
- GT1, GT2, GT3, AS, ITE, T1, T2, SPO, ST, STO
- ITA, IT7, ITC, SSB, SSC, T3
- ITB, ITR, ITS
- SRF, SPU, Legends
- SSM, SM2, EP, FP, HP, GTL, STU, STL
- HRG- Historic Racing Group- Classes 1,2,3,4 & 5
Tech Party – the annual tech party was scheduled for Sunday, April 17, at Bob Karl’s Sales and Service.