MoHud currently has one locations for autocross events located in Albany. Look for cones that morning pointing toward the entrance to the event. Please note that keeping the site we have and adding new ones requires remaining on good terms with the owners of the sites. Don’t leave trash or speed while arriving or leaving.
Have an idea on a prospective site? Big stretch of nice pavement? Think about contacting a MoHud official (see the directory on this site).
Local Autocross Sites
- OGS parking lot, McCarty Ave, Albany, NY
The Office of General Services parking lot is nestled inside the intersection of Interstate 787 and Route 9W. From the north, take I-787 to its end, the parking lot will be on your right. Make a right at the light and another right at your next light, into the parking lot. From the south / other points, take Southern Boulevard / Route 9W, the parking lot will be to your left traveling north.
- Prospect Mountain (Corvette club event in September, but cancelled for 2015)
Located along the Prospect Mountain Veteran’s Memorial Highway, off of Route 9 / 9N in the town of Lake George
Away Sites – National Tour
Fort Devens, Ayer, MA.
- From the Albany area, take I-90 E to the Mass Turnpike/I-90E.
- Take the Mass Turnpike to Exit 11A and I-495N/New Hampshire.
- From 495 take exit 30 (Route 2A/110) and turn toward Ayer.
- From either direction, you will make a left turn onto Route 2A. You will follow Route 2A all the way to the Devens airport entrance.
- You will go through a rotary about 5.5 miles from 495. Continue on 2A which is the second exit in the rotary (straight across, just past the McDonald’s).
- You will then go about 1 mile and be in the center of downtown Ayer. Route 2A will take a right turn just past the main business district; there will be a Mobil station on your left at that corner.
- Travel about a half mile to a fork in the road. Bear left to remain on Route 2A.
- You will pass Hannaford Market on your left. Go an additional half mile beyond the market.
- Take a left at a sign for a State Police barracks. You’ll pass a sentry gate at the entrance to the Moore Airfield.
- Immediately bear left and continue up the hill towards the airport tower. This will take you into the autocross site.
You think you have better directions, or something else missing from this page? Shoot the info to